Join me in my kitchen - Kelly's Backwoods Kitchen
High culinary adventures happen here, from fermenting vegetables to soaking grains and baking delicious soft, squishy bread! Don't just endure natural foods, enjoy them!
https://www.facebook.com/kellysbackwoodskitchenalaska email: email@example.com
WHOLY LIVING PRESENTS
WHOLE GRAIN BOOT CAMP
September 23 & 24, 2016
The Best Fast Food IS made at Home
Through these demonstration sessions, we hope to inspire you to economically
NOURISH your family, not just feed them.
- Bread Dough Marathon ~ Slices, Snacks, Main Dishes, Breakfast, Rolls, Twists
- How many ways can we imagine to prepare 5#s of dough?
- Simple (but NOT Sinful) Chocolates 101
- Natural Yeast Bread 101 ~ a variation of Sourdough (finish Saturday)
- Ingredients 101 ~ Healthy Substitutions
- Bosch 101 ~ Maximizing Your Bosch, Mill, & Attachments
- Soaking & Dehydrating 101 ~ Grains and More
- Natural Yeast Bread ~ Part 2 ~ a variation of Sourdough
- Pressure Cooking 101 ~ SIZZLE Style using Grains & Beans as Mains
- Christmas Cookies 101~ a Bosch size Batch
Rabbit Creek Community Church
3401 Rabbit Creek Road in Anchorage
Friday the 23rd ~ 3 to 8 pm
Saturday the 24th ~ 8:30 to 4 pm
Tickets ~ $35 /day or $60 both days
Price includes notebook full of recipes & instructions
Friday supper, Saturday breakfast & lunch
“Sow a seed today that will reap a harvest for generations to come.”
Purchase tickets at the door and tell them that I (Kelly Caraway) sent you!
We just completed a great Fermentation Seminar in Fairbanks! Hear what some of our attendees had to say: